Workzone for Bitbucket allows you to control your SCM process and workflow in Bitbucket. Workzone helps enterprises to implement their Bitbucket based SCM process in a straightforward and intuitive way.
Predefined Pull Request Reviewers
Workzone for Bitbucket allows you to control your SCM process, when and how changes can be pushed, and how reviewers and groups are automatically added to new Pull Requests. Configure pre-defined (mandatory/suggested) reviewers and groups for branches and a Pull Request will include these reviewers automatically.
Digitally Signed Approvals
- CFR Part 11 compliance with digitally signed Pull Request Approvals
- Signees must approve with their username and password.
- Require N digital signatures before a Pull Request can be merged
- Track signed off Pull Requests
Use cases and signed Pull Requests in action can be found in our blog post
Automatic Pull Request Merge.
- Workzone can merge the Pull Request automatically when all or a percentage of reviewers have approved and/or on successful build results.
- Workzone can delete the source branch of a Pull Request after successful automatic merge.
- Allow or block push operations to a branch once a Pull Request has been created and un-approve all approvals on a Pull Request should the originating branch be updated.
- Block/Allow merging Pull Requests based on configurable merge conditions.